Today’s blog post is all about the Versatile Blogger Award, as you could probably tell from the title. I was nominated by the lovely Vicky Elizabeth – be sure to check out her blog! I want to start off by thanking her for this nomination. I honestly love doing these types of blog posts so much, and it’s always nice to receive a little recognition for your blogging. So without further ado, let’s get on with the award.
There is only one rule: write 7 facts about yourself and nominate 15 bloggers to do the same.
Facts About Me
1. I’m currently doing my Master’s in translation, and I hope to one day become a book translator. Hopefully that day isn’t too far off!
2. Having said that, I also dabbled a little bit in subtitling and I’m actually hoping to get into Netflix’s subtitling program to earn a little bit of extra money.
3. I’m writing this blog post on a Sunday morning and I haven’t had breakfast yet, so I’m incredibly hungry.
4. I don’t have a lot of friends. Not really any, to be entirely honest. It gets lonely sometimes, even though I have a wonderful boyfriend I spend most of my time with.
5. I’m obsessed with salted caramel. It started when I had breakfast at foom
for the very first time, and hasn’t really stopped since. Give me salted caramel everything, please!
6. I’m 26 (going on 27 in April) and I still live at home, but my boyfriend and I are currently looking for our first apartment. It’s not going quite as well as we’d hoped, but fingers crossed we find something within the next 5 – 6 months.
7. I love dogs probably more than anything.
Make sure you check out all of their blogs! They’re honestly amazing.
I hope you enjoyed reading these little facts about me. I’d love to know more about you, too, so share some facts about yourself in the comment section!